• Designed 176-page Comprehension Clubs Implementation Guide and collaborated with vendor, editorial and design teams to produce 324 reference cards and 36 folders.
• Worked with the design and editorial teams to produce five Pupil and five Teacher Editions for the System 44 program. Created templates for several sections, poured manuscripts, proofed and corrected drafts, finalized pages for printer and retouched artwork.
• Collaborated on templates for the iRead program guide and an array of downloadable resource prototypes, mocked up screenshots for technology team, designed classroom posters and corrected photographic images and artwork.
• Worked with design and editorial teams to produce MATH 180 Getting Started and Professional Learning Guides. Revised sample screenshots, created and retouched artwork and found solutions for data visualization.
• Designed the XBOOKS program guide in addition to reviewing and correcting additional material.